Thursday, July 5, 2012




It was harder to keep up posts than I thought it would be... but the trip was an amazing success. I learned and taught so much... now I feel like "back to the real world..." but simultaneously like "back to the imaginary world..." everything felt so alive on this trip and it will come through in the final music and in music that comes from the new studios for years into the future... I will be putting together video and of course song mixes.. but right now I just have to get back to work... here are a few more pictures... more  to come soon, thanks again everyone. it was wonderful to work with everybody and to bring you all together where artists, students, producers, donors etc are all working to support good sustainable educational youth projects... we did this all together... it was an honor to get to be the one who was physically in both places... but we all did this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment